Animal Search UK is committed to protecting your privacy and maintaining the security of any personal information received from you. We strictly adhere to the requirements of the data protection legislation in the UK. The purpose of this statement is to explain to you what personal information we hold and how we may use it.
- When you fill in our online enquiry form we may ask for your name, e-mail address and/or telephone number.
- We will use your personal information to contact you regarding the services provided by Animal Search UK. By submitting the form you are giving us consent to contact you.
- We do not sell, rent or exchange your personal information with any third party for commercial reasons.
- We follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information which you have given us, to prevent unauthorised access in accordance with the UK data protection legislation. We do not collect sensitive information about you except when you specifically knowingly provide it. In order to maintain the accuracy of our records, you can check or request we delete your personal details by contacting us.
- We will not transfer your information outside the EEA (European Economic Area) without first obtaining your consent.
If you have any questions about privacy please contact us.